Monday 18 June 2012

SAP EP Interview Questions

Q) What is SAP Enterprise Portal? 
Q) What components does SAP Enterprise Portal contain?

Q) What is the relationship between Web Dynpro and SAP Enterprise Portal? Are iViews and Web Dynpro competing technologies? 
Q) What personalization functions does SAP Enterprise Portal provide?
Q) What tools does SAP provide for creating portal content?
Q) What are the key features of the portal?

Q) Which security features does SAP Enterprise Portal offer?
Q) How is user management implemented in SAP Enterprise Portal?
Q) How can I integrate the user management of the portal with that of other systems?


Q) Where can I find more information about user management and security in the portal?

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever considered adding more videos to your blog posts to keep the readers more entertained? I mean I just read through the entire article of yours and it was quite good but since Im more of a visual learner,I found that to be more helpful well let me know how it turns out! I love what you guys are always up too. Such clever work and reporting! Keep up the great works guys Ive added you guys to my blogroll.

    sap epm online training

    ReplyDelete